BD Job Circular: United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees – UNHCR Job Circular has been published in BD Govt Job XYZ according to their job circular in Bangladesh.
Company/ Organization Profile:
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is a United Nations agency with a mandate to protect refugees, forcibly displaced communities and stateless people and to assist in their voluntary repatriation, local integration or resettlement to third countries. The UNHCR order does not apply to Palestinian refugees who are assisted by the UNRWA.
The UNHCR was created in the aftermath of World War II, in 1950. It is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland and is a member of the United Nations Development Group. The UNHCR has won two Nobel Peace Prizes, once in 1954 and again in 1981 and the Prince Asturias Prize for International Cooperation in 1991.
|Office Address:||House No. N/E (N) 8, Road No. 90, Gulshan 2, 1212 Dhaka, Bangladesh|
United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees – UNHCR Job Circular:
- Private Job Circular:
- Job Position: See below images.
- Number of Vacancies: See the job circular image attached below.
- Qualifications: See the job circular image below.
- Required Experience: See the job circular image below.
- Age Limit: As mentioned below.
- Job Source: Online newspaper & Bangladeshi national daily.
- Salary: As mentioned below.
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Application Procedure: Follow the below circular image.
✪ Application Deadline: 26 May 2020
*** Applicant must enclose his/her photograph with CV ***
Join our Facebook group to get updates of new job circular.
☑ Exclusive TIPS to improve your Job Interview performance!
- Research the industry and company before your interview.
- Review common interview questions and prepare your responses.
- Arrive on time, relaxed, prepared and well dressed for the interview.
- Bring a printed copy of your resume to every interview.
- Clarify your “selling points” (not selling anything but selling your service) and the reasons you want the job.
- Make good first impressions. You know, attitude is everything!
- Be assertive. Take responsibility for the interview.
- Ask some insightful questions.
- Speak the right body language. Don’t feel nervous and shy.
- Be ready to handle inappropriate questions. Don’t be panicked.
- Make your selling points clear to the interviewer. It is must!
- Think positive. Never give up!
- Sell yourself and then, Close the Deal.
- Send Thank You notes to the interviewer.
In Bangladesh, job security is very important when it comes to young people making job decisions. Because in this country it is very difficult to find a job after a certain age. That’s why, the guarantee of employment in public services are attracting young candidates.
On the other hand, although private companies do not have the potential to get such high salaries in the beginning, with the increase of experience and skills, there is a possibility of higher salaries that cannot be found in government jobs. Meanwhile, the vibrancy of private corporate jobs is easily able to attract any young person.
BD Govt Job – always inform you about Bangladeshi job market for regular basis. Everyday new bank job circular, private job circular, govt job circular, Bangladesh bank circular, NGO jobs in Bangladesh is being published here. It’s really hard to find a bank job & government jobs in Bangladesh. But if you stay with us, we hope that your journey will be much easier. So visit regularly: bdgovtjob.xyz and get your desired job. Good luck.
- Plan International Bangladesh Job Circular 2020
- E-Zone HRM Limited Job Circular 2020
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees – UNHCR Job Circular 2020
- Save the Children Job Circular 2020
- WaterAid Bangladesh Job Circular 2020