Job Circular 2020: Plan International Bangladesh Job Circular has been published in BD Govt Job XYZ according to their job circular in Bangladesh. Read the circular details and see the attached image before apply..
Company/ Organization Profile: Plan International started working in Bangladesh in 1994. Throughout their work, they encourage children and youth to be leaders in their communities and to make progress on important issues. They integrate gender equality and inclusion in all areas of their work.
Problems that may affect the development of children in Bangladesh include lack of skilled birth attendants, malnutrition, lack of sexual health rights, poor quality education, high school girls dropping out of school, lack of protection, especially girls, low birth registration rate and poor hygiene practices such as open defecation. In addition, Bangladesh is one of the most disaster prone countries in the world, with the weakest children living in the worst affected areas.
Plan International Bangladesh targets the most disadvantaged children and their programs directly benefit more than 2.3 million children across the country.
|Office Address:||Plan International Bangladesh|
House 14, Road 35, Gulshan 2,
Plan International Bangladesh Job Circular: Read Before Apply
- NGO Job Circular.
- Job Position: See below images.
- Number of Vacancies: See the job circular image attached below.
- Qualifications: See the job circular image below.
- Required Experience: See the job circular image below.
- Age Limit: As mentioned below.
- Job Source: Online newspaper & Bangladeshi national daily.
- Salary: As mentioned below.
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Application Procedure: Follow the below circular image.
Download or Zoom the circular image for easy reading.
Application Deadline: 6 June 2020
[Applicant must enclose his/her photograph with CV]
- Plan International Bangladesh Job Circular 2020
- E-Zone HRM Limited Job Circular 2020
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees – UNHCR Job Circular 2020
- Save the Children Job Circular 2020
- WaterAid Bangladesh Job Circular 2020
Join our Facebook group to get updates of new job circular.
☑ Exclusive TIPS to improve your Job Interview performance!
- Research the industry and company before your interview.
- Review common interview questions and prepare your responses.
- Arrive on time, relaxed, prepared and well dressed for the interview.
- Bring a printed copy of your resume to every interview.
- Clarify your “selling points” (not selling anything but selling your service) and the reasons you want the job.
- Make good first impressions. You know, attitude is everything!
- Be assertive. Take responsibility for the interview.
- Ask some insightful questions.
- Speak the right body language. Don’t feel nervous and shy.
- Be ready to handle inappropriate questions. Don’t be panicked.
- Make your selling points clear to the interviewer. It is must!
- Think positive. Never give up!
- Sell yourself and then, Close the Deal.
- Send Thank You notes to the interviewer.
In Bangladesh, job security is very important when it comes to young people making job decisions. Because in this country it is very difficult to find a job after a certain age. That’s why, the guarantee of employment in public services are attracting young candidates.
On the other hand, although private companies do not have the potential to get such high salaries in the beginning, with the increase of experience and skills, there is a possibility of higher salaries that cannot be found in government jobs. Meanwhile, the vibrancy of private corporate jobs is easily able to attract any young person.
BD Govt Job XYZ – always inform you about Bangladeshi job market for regular basis. Everyday new job circular like- bank job circular, private job circular, govt job circular, Bangladesh bank circular, and NGO job circular is being published here. It’s really hard to find a bank job & government jobs in Bangladesh. But if you stay with us, your journey will become easier. Visit everyday: bdgovtjob.xyz and get your desired job. Good luck.
This Job Circular Relates To: NGO jobs in BD, Plan International Bangladesh, Job Circular, bd job circular, ngo jobs in bangladesh, private job circular in bd, bd jobs.