BD Job Circular: Palli Karma Sahayak Foundation – PKSF Job Circular has been published in BD Govt Job XYZ according to their job circular in Bangladesh.
Company/ Organization Profile: Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation or PKSF. It is a financial institution established by the Government of Bangladesh for rural development and training. It is located in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Kazi Khaliquzzaman Ahmad is the chairman of Palli Karma-Sahayak Foundation. It is a subsidiary for microfinance in Bangladesh.
The Palli Karma Sahayak Foundation was established by the Government of Bangladesh in 1990. The company provides micro-loans to private companies. In 2012, the foundation received the Nawab Ali Chowdhury National Award for Poverty Alleviation. As of 2016, the foundation has 6 million micro-borrowers. The Foundation is the largest rural development organization in Bangladesh.
|Office Address:||Plot no E-4/B Agargaon Administrative Area, Dhaka 1207|
Palli Karma Sahayak Foundation – PKSF Job Circular
- Govt Job Circular:
- Job Position: See below images.
- Number of Vacancies: See the job circular image attached below.
- Qualifications: See the job circular image below.
- Required Experience: See the job circular image below.
- Age Limit: As mentioned below.
- Job Source: Online newspaper & Bangladeshi national daily.
- Salary: As mentioned below.
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Application Procedure: Follow the below circular image.
✪ Application Deadline: 7 June 2020
*** Applicant must enclose his/her photograph with CV ***
Join our Facebook group to get updates of new job circular.
☑ Exclusive TIPS to improve your Job Interview performance!
- Research the industry and company before your interview.
- Review common interview questions and prepare your responses.
- Arrive on time, relaxed, prepared and well dressed for the interview.
- Bring a printed copy of your resume to every interview.
- Clarify your “selling points” (not selling anything but selling your service) and the reasons you want the job.
- Make good first impressions. You know, attitude is everything!
- Be assertive. Take responsibility for the interview.
- Ask some insightful questions.
- Speak the right body language. Don’t feel nervous and shy.
- Be ready to handle inappropriate questions. Don’t be panicked.
- Make your selling points clear to the interviewer. It is must!
- Think positive. Never give up!
- Sell yourself and then, Close the Deal.
- Send Thank You notes to the interviewer.
In Bangladesh, job security is very important when it comes to young people making job decisions. Because in this country it is very difficult to find a job after a certain age. That’s why, the guarantee of employment in public services are attracting young candidates.
On the other hand, although private companies do not have the potential to get such high salaries in the beginning, with the increase of experience and skills, there is a possibility of higher salaries that cannot be found in government jobs. Meanwhile, the vibrancy of private corporate jobs is easily able to attract any young person.
BD Govt Job – always inform you about Bangladeshi job market for regular basis. Everyday new bank job circular, private job circular, govt job circular, Bangladesh bank circular, NGO jobs in Bangladesh is being published here. It’s really hard to find a bank job & government jobs in Bangladesh. But if you stay with us, we hope that your journey will be much easier. So visit regularly: bdgovtjob.xyz and get your desired job. Good luck.
- Plan International Bangladesh Job Circular 2020
- E-Zone HRM Limited Job Circular 2020
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees – UNHCR Job Circular 2020
- Save the Children Job Circular 2020
- WaterAid Bangladesh Job Circular 2020