BD Job Circular: Bangladesh Police Job Circular has been published in BD Govt Job XYZ according to their job circular in Bangladesh.
Recruiters Introduction: After the partition of the country in 5, the name of the police of Bangladesh was first named as East Bengal Police. It was later changed to East Pakistan Police. The police continued to operate under this name until the liberation war of Bangladesh.
The most glorious time in the history of Bangladesh Police is 5 years. In the Great War, a deputy inspector general, several SPs, including several SPs, gave their lives in the struggle for the liberation of Bengalis. The provincial government lost control of the police force in the province since March 7. The heroic members of the police publicly took a stand against Pakistan. They staged a resistance against the sophisticated warfare of the Pakistani army on March 23 with a discarded .3 rifle used in World War II at Rajarbagh police lines in Dhaka. Members of the Bangladesh Police formed the first armed resistance against the Pakistani invaders. It was this armed resistance that conveyed the message of the beginning of the armed war to the Bengalis. Later, these members of the police participated in guerrilla warfare across the country for six months and created strong resistance against the Pakistani army. The list of 1222 martyred policemen is mentioned in the document of the War of Independence.
After the liberation war, Bangladesh was organized under the name of Police. Bangladesh police, like the police forces of other countries of the world, play a major role in law and order, security of people’s property and property, crime prevention and suppression. The War of Liberation has brought about a huge change in the traditional character of Bangladesh Police. Bangladesh police are playing an important role in not only keeping the law and preventing crime, but also continuing the country’s economic progress. Over the past decade, Bangladesh police have shown proficiency in combating and controlling militancy. Police members are constantly demonstrating their creativity in combating crime through their innovative abilities and professionalism. The force, once accused of bribery, has turned into a pride of the people by recognizing its professionalism and sense of responsibility towards the people.
Bangladesh Police Job Circular
- Job Type: BD Govt Job
- Job Post Name: Post name has well described in attached image.
- Number of Vacancies: See the job circular image attached below.
- Qualifications: See the job circular image below.
- Required Experience: See the job circular image below.
- Age Limit: As mentioned below.
- Job Source: Online newspaper & Bangladeshi national daily.
- Salary: As mentioned below.
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Application Procedure: Follow the below circular image.
✪ Application Deadline: 13 April 2020
✪ Application Deadline: 24 March 2020
*** Applicant must enclose his/her photograph with CV ***
Join our Facebook group to get updates of new job circular.
☑ Exclusive TIPS to improve your Job Interview performance!
- Research the industry and company before your interview.
- Review common interview questions and prepare your responses.
- Arrive on time, relaxed, prepared and well dressed for the interview.
- Bring a printed copy of your resume to every interview.
- Clarify your “selling points” (not selling anything but selling your service) and the reasons you want the job.
- Make good first impressions. You know, attitude is everything!
- Be assertive. Take responsibility for the interview.
- Ask some insightful questions.
- Speak the right body language. Don’t feel nervous and shy.
- Be ready to handle inappropriate questions. Don’t be panicked.
- Make your selling points clear to the interviewer. It is must!
- Think positive. Never give up!
- Sell yourself and then, Close the Deal.
- Send Thank You notes to the interviewer.
In Bangladesh, job security is very important when it comes to young people making job decisions. Because in this country it is very difficult to find a job after a certain age. That’s why, the guarantee of employment in public services are attracting young candidates.
On the other hand, although private companies do not have the potential to get such high salaries in the beginning, with the increase of experience and skills, there is a possibility of higher salaries that cannot be found in government jobs. Meanwhile, the vibrancy of private corporate jobs is easily able to attract any young person.
BD Govt Job – always inform you about Bangladeshi job market for regular basis. Everyday new bank job circular, private job circular, govt job circular, Bangladesh bank circular, NGO jobs in Bangladesh is being published here. It’s really hard to find a bank job & government jobs in Bangladesh. But if you stay with us, we hope that your journey will be much easier. So visit regularly: bdgovtjob.xyz and get your desired job. Good luck.